Sunday, May 13, 2012

LUNAR

Hello again♪
Ahh, I haven't been feeling any better lately. My fever just keeps on coming back :-/
So that means, I haven't been going out too. No fashion posts for now.
But I do have something else to talk about. I've just started a new (well not so new, cause it's an old one) game
recently. I got this game for quite some time now but haven't been playing it cause I think it's so retro. Lol. So yesterday, I tried it and found it to be very interesting despite the graphics and drawings. 

Honestly, I myself can't tell how this game is gonna impress me. I kinda have a hunch that I'm gonna get tired of it halfway through the ending. But I'll try my best to finish it since Geki gave it to me ♥ 笑
Anyhow, I'll find out soon :)

Oh, and about my post 2 months ago on Persona 3, I really loved the game. Though I found it too easy. Maybe because I reached level 90 before finishing it. Lol. Haven't played the female version yet. I'm gonna wait for my memories to lie low a little before starting it again. :)

Follow me on my Japanese Blog → http://profile.ameba.jp/makidorru/

No comments:

Post a Comment