Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas Gets and Happy New Year Loves! ♡

Okay, I know this is a bit late but.. Happy 2013! :D

Sorry I haven't been around much. It's been a tough time at school. Busy busy busy! But fun too ♥
I have splurged a lot during my absence. But for tonight, I'll be showing you what I got at last year's Christmas Eve :)



Etude House Total Age Repair BB Cream
Etude House BB Magic Pact



Total Age Repair
Wrinkle Reduce
Royal BB Cream
SPF 45/PA+++

My mom's been asking me to give her my Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream but I thought it might be a bit too "young" for her skin so I got her this instead. Plus she needs a BB with high SPF so this is perfect for her! :D
The only thing I noticed about this is that it's shade is lighter than any of EH's BB creams. I think this shade will suit me perfectly :O (Sun BB and Bright Fit BB's light beige shades are a bit dark for me D: ) Too bad this one is formulated for older women. Ahh..


Etude House BB Magic Pact in shade #1

And this! This is the one I got for myself. Yay! :D I've always wanted to replace my old pact which is too dark for me and this is just perfect. I'll be posting a review on this soon :)
Oh gosh, I've promised a lot of review posts but actually I haven't done anything yet Dx

I'll update soon. Bye for now!♪

3 comments:

  1. EH products' packaging never fails to make me go ♥__♥ Haha!

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joanna Exactly! That's one of the main reasons why I love EH ♥ Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etude House!!!♥~
    Happy 2013 for you too(?) heheh ^^;
    I hope things soon improve in school and enjoy a lot your new compact!(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
    btw I want to steal your SHINee thing D;!!! (it is a mousepad(?)) hehe ^^Uu
    Have a nice day Maki!( ・ω・)ノ

    ReplyDelete