Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Satchel Story! :D

Okay, I don't really have a "story" to tell BUT I have been itching to get a satchel for months now! Not only because they're very trendy nowadays but also because I really need a bag that will be able to carry my laptop without it looking like it's carrying a laptop. I hope I made my point there. Lol! and other school stuffs (Being a university student can literally be a pain, if you know what I mean..)

So I was at Jelly Bean (ジェリービーンズ / Jelly Bean Store in Japan) last night when I spotted this cute pink satchel. Ahh, my soft spot for pink has yet again kicked in ♥
See, it has a really nice pink shade. Not so candy pink but just the right light pink look and the golden buckles compliment it well :D 
I was originally planning to get a bright yellow satchel from LIZ LISA but it was too small and too decorative for my taste so I went with this instead. It's just the right size; not too big, not too small :)
There are two spaces where you can put your stuffs and the inside of this satchel is quite roomy too. I think I can put more stuffs here other than my laptop :D
Oh yeah, I have two Blackberry smartphones now. I got the new one as a gift. Yay! XD
It's embedded with the brand name just to make sure that it's not fake. It can be an import but definitely authentic♡ Imported products are a bit expensive though. Ugh.

By the way, guess what else I just bought? Another lipstick! Gaaahhh I can't get enough of Revlon. Srsly! Someone help me! Haha. But this will be the last one, I swear XD It just so happened that I managed to save extra money these past weeks.

Anyways, what I have is yet again, another Lip Balm Stain. This time, the shade is in Lovesick Passionee. Haha. That is soooo me XD
Along with this, I got a Revlon Mirror as an award for being a loyal customer at Revlon's. Lol! Just kidding. But, yeah. I have the same one as my sister's.
Lovesick Passionee has a darker shade if compared to my Cherish Devotion. I haven't tried it yet but I'll tell you all about it once I have :)
 
 (It's not that visible cause of the light but I'm wearing a stained and slightly faded Cherish Devotion here)
So that's it! I gotta go back to studying now. There's only 2 days left before Christmas. My, how time flies..
またね!
メリクリ♪
 
 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I nominate you with the Liebster Award! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    Go to my page: http://bunnikisses.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete