Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chapped Lips No More! Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Review

Christmas is just around the corner and you know what that means right? Yes, you guessed it, the cold season or simply, winter!
I for one, love the cold season. Cold season = Good sleep. Lol! But I hate what it does to my lips! Because of the cold weather, our lips often become dry or chapped and we can't have that right? So to restore my lips back to their usual softness, I got myself this:

Maybelline's Baby Lips Lip Balm in Anti Oxidant Berry

Product Claim :

Instant 8H Moisture
Shed away rough dryness for supple, smooth and cushioned lips all day long.
In one week rejuvenated lips
It’s Proven: Centella Essence increases cell turnover to literally transform your lips:
  • fine lines reduced
  • elasticity increased
  • suppleness increased

My Take: 
Pros:
  • moisturizes lips well
  • has SPF 20
  • contains 4 grams of balm that will last you for a good 2~3 months
  • awesome scent! ♥
  • very and i mean VERY affordable :D 
  • packaging is perky and adorbs! ♥
Cons:
  • still leaves a white film especially after eating

Okay sorry for the bad resolution. Dunno why but my camera's been ditching me for the past who-knows-how-many-months-have-passed. Lol! I'm gonna get a new one soon.

Let me just add that the sole purpose of this balm is to moisturize therefore, it doesn't have any tint which means you can use it under your lipstick! Well, atleast that's what I do anyway :)

Here are the other variants:
  • Relieving Menthol
  • Energizing Orange
  • Smoothing Cherry
  • Anti Oxidant Berry
I'm planning to get the Smoothing Cherry next but I would also like to try Etude House's Kissful Lip Care. I heard it's good too and doesn't leave any white film on your lips.

So there you have it. Just a short review for this morning. Bye now! :)

ああ~起きたくない( *`ω´) もっとゴロゴロしていたい笑

3 comments:

  1. Hiii!(。・ω・)ノ゙
    Thank you for this review!
    My lips become chapped especially in this time of the year. I want to buy the lipbalm of Hadalabo but for now I can not (besides that is something expensive) so if I go to Tucson next weekend I will look for this lipbalm!
    Btw, you have a really pretty blog!
    Have a nice day!(^v^)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks sis! this lip balm is very cheap and won't cost you more than 2 dollars. I hope you'll be as satisfied as I am with this product.
      And oh, followed you back and have a nice day ♥

      Delete