Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Love Affair with Cute Stuffs♡ / Update

Oh gosh, I'm sooo tired (@_@) 'been doing hoards of paper works since Saturday and I'm beat D:
And someone from the Philippines keeps on hacking my instagram account! Gdi. I swear I'm gonna find out who you are..Oh wait, I already know who you are. Tss.
Anywhooo, I thought I won't be able to squeeze in blogging in my busy schedule, but here I am :) www

Today I'm gonna tell you about some of the stuffs that help me cope up (somehow) with all my stressors in life. Lol.

Pink pens addiction! Haha :)
I got all these from various shops. Too bad I couldn't find a pink panda pen so.. only that one thing is white :-/
Ahh, panda key chain and panda penholder ♥
うちのコルクボード
My corkboard. Designed this myself :D
There wasn't a lot of stuffs posted when I took this picture, but trust me, there ARE now (-___-)
USB Fan I got from Etude House! Been wanting to have this for some time now. Yay!
Now, don't panic. I didn't spend thousands of cash just to get this freebie. It just so happens that it was my turn to push my sister into buying a lot of EH products (7000円以上の価値)、worth more than 3kPhp,  that's why I got this :)
And finally, I wouldn't leave Etude House without buying anything for myself right? (I hate myself for that. Lol) And so I got this Happy Essential Foam in Collagen and It's Real Mask Sheet in Broccoli. Mmm, broccoli  Can't wait to try this! 
I definitely am not a makeup junkie but I am a skincare junkie! When you take care of your skin well, it also thanks you. I just love that feeling when you go out without putting anything on your face♥ Am I weird? Lol. Okay.
 
Anyways,  I'll post a review soon. (on the broccoli XD I'm kinda afraid to try the foam. Has anybody else tried this? or maybe even the Happy Tea Time one? What can you say about this product line? Tell me, kays? :D)
Oh, I'm loving these cute shoes. They felt very soft and light on my feet. (Sorry for the ghostly white legs! Haha!)


じゃ、ここまでだ!( *`ω´)/

いつもありがとーねっ♪ (笑)


Game Update: Kill me fellow gamers, I still haven't finished playing Arc 2! I've been so busy kara ne D: I try to play it while I'm waiting for my next class in school :)) But atleast it's a great game so I don't mind much. Haha :D











No comments:

Post a Comment