Sunday, November 11, 2012

Etude House and Donki Shopping :)

Hello dearies♡ 
I'm back again for a haul post. Ahh, shopping takes all the stress out of my system. Don't you agree? Lol :)
Okay, here goes.


Yay! More Panda stuffs for my collections ♥
This one is actually a mug but I'm using it as a penholder right now. ちょう可愛い!笑
I would love to post about my panda collections but well, I'm still missing a clock. Must find one soon. Lol :)

  • Etude House BB Cream Bright Fit
  • Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer
  • AC Clinic Skin Care Kit (I have no idea what this is. I never even bought it. I just got it as a freebie. Guess they were just giving it away to their customers. I should do some research about what this thing is.. Haha :D )

I am no connoisseur of make-up. Like, I don't wear make up but I do love using Etude House's BB creams as a daytime moisturizer (aside from them being famous all over Japan , ofcourse XD ). They're very light on the skin plus heals blemishes too :)


Our light lunch. Mmm..♪ うまかった( *`ω´)

Okay, that's it for now. Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment