Thursday, November 22, 2012

Revlon and Etude House Swatches/ Mom's gift/ New pics

Hello loves How is your week so far?
Mine has been soo soo soo not good. Aside from not being able to sleep well last night (thanks brain..and Starbucks!), I've been in such a bad mood all week because I can't watch Paranormal 4. Tss.

Anyways, my mood isn't getting any better but my lips sure are :)
Last night, I was at the mall with my sister and she pushed me into buying this.
Revlon: Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain

I got the 015 Cherish Devotion shade simply because it's pink it's so pretty. She also owns one which is the Smitten.
I was hesitant to get this at first 'cause it says "lip balm" and I was afraid that it won't give my lips the color I want but upon swatching (and trying on my sister's), I was amazed that it's not just your typical lip balm. It is, actually a cross over between a lip balm and a lipstick :)
So here are the swatches I made. I compared it to Etude House's Dear My Blooming Lipstick.
I wasn't able to take a picture when they were still newly applied (I was at the mall, duh.)
This was taken when I got home, about 3 hours after application. You can see that Etude's  Pk002 already faded (Aw, sucks. I applied 3 layers of this while only 1 on Revlon's) I wanted to buy that lipstick at first because of the cute packaging and color but seeing that it doesn't really last you for long, I change my mind.

Another thing is that Revlon has a healthy shine to it since it's also a balm.\


Water Test
This is kinda crazy. I dunno if it's still visible here but you can click on the photo to see it clearly.
I took this shot after I got out of the shower. I used my usual bath soap but I didn't scrub my hand that hard cause I wanted to test the water resistance of these lipsticks. And Revlon stayed! while Etude's already gone with the water. Lol.
Overall, qualitywise, Revlon's (lipstick) is so much better. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan of Etude House, just not their lipstick.

Anyways, more on lipsticks. (I know I'm beginning to sound like a makeup junkie, but no worries, I swear I am not one XD)
My mom gave me this last week, or is it last last week? 

MAC Lipstick and Lipgloss in 07 ♥
It's also in pink and comes with a lipgloss. 可愛いよね?( *`ω´) 

So that's it! I have to start doing my paper works now. Ahh, my prof is such a slave driver (-__-) 
Excuse the messy hair, I was gonna fix it to get ready for school but I ended up camwhoring instead. Without my glasses! Lol. 
Uhh, maybe I should stop trying to wear concealer under my eyes. My eyebags disappeared after I stopped wearing contact lenses. Yay!
I wasn't wearing any lipstick here btw.
じゃぁ!








1 comment: