Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Etude House: I need you Pearl Extract Mask Sheet

Hellooooooo ♥
ああ・・最近ストレスばかりじゃん(@_@)
One way to relax after a tiring and stressful day is applying a mask!


Today's review is all about Etude House's Pearl Extract Mask Sheet.
I bought this last Friday with my bestfriend and she was also shocked when I told her the result and forced me to make a review about it. Which is why you're reading this right now. Haha :D

This is the first mask that I've tried from this brand..Oh, wait, this is actually my first mask sheet and a korean product to boot! Lol.


Almost everything's in Hangul. Mi no comprende (O_O)

Luckily, there's a bit of English translation right below the packaging so here's what's written:

Description: Essence mask that contains pearl extract that promotes natural skin glow.  Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.

I'm already quite fair so I think what I'm after here is the "glow" it promises and of course, the relaxing feel :)

Directions:
  • Apply mask sheet on a cleansed face and leave for 20~30 minutes.
  • Remove mask and massage remaining solution with hands. 
  • Recommended interval for mask application is every 2~3 days for maximum efficacy.

Did any of you notice how some of the English instructions on korean products have grammatical errors? Lol.

Scent: The scent reminded me of some moisturizing cream. Not too overpowering. It's very mild, mind you.

So I left the mask on my face for 30 minutes while playing a game on my PSP (quite relaxing, I tell you)
変な顔( *`ω´) ~笑

And here's the unedited result:

 As I've already said, I already have a fair, even close to a "snow white" skin (I used to get teased  lot during middle school for this) so there is not much I can say about the "whitening" claims.
BUT, I did notice that my face was glowing when I removed the mask!
It was really amazing considering I left it on my face for only 30 minutes and didn't even bother to apply the essence right after.

I even washed my face after removing the mask cause I was so afraid of the paraben it might contain but it turns out that this product is void of paraben. Yay!



Pros: 
  • gives brighter and glowing complexion
  • reduces redness on skin
  • mildly scented
  • cute packaging ♥ 
  • very affordable! for only ¥150/ less than Php80/ and less than $2!
Cons: 
  • tends to get a bit sticky for me.. or maybe that's just cause I didn't wait for my skin to fully absorb it. Lol! Talk about excited? :)

My Opinion: I was really happy with this mask because of the instantly visible brightening and glowing effect it gave my skin. ほぉ~気持ちよかったぁ♪ 
Will definitely repurchase this again after I've tried their "It's Real" masks line.


Had my bangs cut today! Idk why it doesn't look straight in this pic tho O.O まーいいかw
Ahhh, I have sad eyes in this picture. I dunno what happened (>_<)

'til here. じゃ、またね!\(^o^)/

1 comment: