Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Brunch

Hello dearies♪ How are you spending your Sunday?
As for me, I spent the first half of my Sunday with my bestfriend :D
Our initial plan was to go to the mass but due to unfortunate circumstances, she broke her newly bought wrist watch! (Clumsy? Ikr. Lol! :) )

 So right after the mass we went to a local watchmaker to have it repaired.
 And went to the mall while waiting for it.
 

It was still morning and we weren't that hungry so we just went and grabbed some spaghetti at a fastfood restaurant.
Ahh, I'm not really a spaghetti person.. Lol.






So that's it! I gotta go now and fix my kitty's dress. She just took a bath. Haha :D I don't know if I'll be able to post about this tomorrow 'cause I'm gonna be very busy starting this week but I'll try :)
Bye! いつもありがとうね!( *`ω´)
 


1 comment: