Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Etude House: 『Latest』 Surprise Essence Concealer

Okay, since I don't have classes 'til tonight, I'm gonna take this time to give you a quick review on Etude House's Surprise Essence Concealer! ♥ 

I was lucky to snag this at their store 'cause this is actually a newer and improved version of their former Surprise Essence Concealer :)
ラッキー☆〜(ゝ。∂) 
So I bought shade no. 1 which is the lightest and fits my skin so well. The shade is lighter than their BB cream shades so maybe that's why..

See? XD They improved the packaging and I think they also improved the applicator.
I heard that the old version had a scent but this new one doesn't have a scent at all! (which is just great :D I have no idea why concealers should be scented. Lol. )



I can't tell you much about the ingredients. There is something written behind the container but I can't read Hangul soooo... moving on XD

Swatches:


I won't show you girls lots of photos on applying this concealer on different parts of my face anymore (lol) I think this swatch can also tell you about how well this product performed its job at concealing my green vein. Truly, a little amount goes a long way :)
 


Applicator: It comes with a doe tip applicator that's slightly different than lip gloss/other concealer's applicator. This one gets just the right amount of the product :)

Shades: Comes in two shades. 

  • Light Beige : Recommended for extra fair people.
  • Natural Beige : For those who have a natural, not so dark and not too fair complexion.

Coverage: It has a medium to heavy coverage which I think is buildable.  Be careful not to put on TOO much coz just like many other concealers, it might cake on you. But that's only if you put on too much so no worries :)

Scent: No scent at all! so it doesn't irritate sensitive skin ♥

Pros:
  • unscented! ♥
  • This one actually hit me with its shade. Light beige is just perfect for me. And from here on, my quest in finding the perfect shade in concealers, have officially ended. Lol!
  • does its job at concealing dark under eyes, blemishes and red spots.
  • easy to blend.
  • affordable! たった600円だよ!♪ / about 300 Php :)
  • cute packaging, as always :)
Cons:
  • can't think of any 'cause they already enhanced it :D
Repurchase: Uhh, honestly, I don't know. This is a great product and I don't have anything against this but since I only use quite a little amount, it's probably gonna take me a long time (if not forever XD) to use it all up before I can repurchase it.

That's it~ Just a quick review on this lovely product. It's still early so I'll just go and browse my notes. I'm supposed to have an exam today! XD 
じゃね!( *`ω´)/

1 comment: