Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kitty's Bath time! ♡

It's me again! I remember saying that I'll try to make this post last Monday but I ended up making a review post instead. Lol! 
So anyway, as I have previously tweeted, I gave my kitty a bath! No, not the real cat but my Gothic Lolita Hello Kitty! Haha :D

Okay, I had no idea how to wash a plushie/stuffed toy. I didn't even know that they're allowed to be washed 'cause well, they're stuffed toys for crying out loud! They'll absorb all the water and become too heavy. Lol.
But since I can't stand sleeping with a filthy "kitty", I gave her a bath anyways.


こんな感じです♪ (笑)

This is her bling necklace :D
よく見たらあたしのマリッジリングも見えるよ~ん☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I also sneaked her dress into my laundry bin so I can get away with not washing her clothes by myself XD

はぉ~さっぱりしたね♪

は~い、ここまでです♪ 

では!( *`ω´)/

No comments:

Post a Comment